Here's what people are saying about
Will Hale's music for kids and families
- "Will Hale’s concerts at our summer music series are always an unforgettable favorite."
Minneapolis Parks and Recreation
- "Will Hale is the kind of grown-up that kids love - fun, exuberant, positive, and friendly. Hale avoids talking down to kids, and invites them to join the fun, make new friends, express themselves and above all feel good about life."
Public Radio Music Source
Will Hale on mandolin at his concert
at the Sheldon Theater in Red Wing, Minnesota
- "Will Hale is the greatest singer ever!"
Ryan age 4
- "Will Hale is a true kids rock star. We refer to him as the king of the air guitar. The best and only one we turn to with confidence when booking acts for kids events."
Kelly Cochrane President SilhouettEvents - Day Out With Thomas
- "Will Hale and his Tadpole Parade is always a hit at Mall of America. His air guitars really get kids excited and encourages them to participate."
Mall of America - Events Coordinator
- "Will Hale is living proof that family friendly music doesn't have to be less than AWESOME!"
Mr. Billy - award winning children's entertainer
- "Will Hale is a regular performer at the Overture Center's Kids in the Rotunda series in Madison WI. We have received great response from kids and parents at every show. Professionally, Will has been great to work with! He is a proactive communicator, who knows our needs and anticipates our questions."
Jennifer Post Overture Center For The Arts
- "Will Hale’s shows at our library are perfect for young families. He really connects with the kids and they love it."
Rosalie McLouden - Grand Rapids Public Library
- "Will Hale is going directly in my must call file for family/kids activities."
Taaron Iverson - Lynnhurst Neighborhood Association, Mpls
- "Will Hale and his band are top notch performers. Their music is pleasantly refreshing compared with traditional sugar coated children's music. Kids and parents love to dance and rock along with their air guitars. Good fun for everyone!"
Christy Novak - MN Children's Museum
- "Will Hale and The Growth Spurt Band got the entire audience swinging and singing along. The kids were thrilled to be able to jam on inflatable air guitars and dance with their parents. Will's music is original, vibrant and makes spirits soar!"
Zaraawar Mistry - Dreamland Arts Theater
- "Will Hale is a true professional. He is talented, flexible and dedicated to his craft. Do you want entertainment? Three words: Book Will now!"
Jon Hanson 24 Seven Events & Marketing
- "Will Hale is the only one to unseat High School Musical out of our family CD player!"
- "Will helped create a wonderfully successful grand opening for us."
District Manager - Kid Spark at MN Children's Museum
- "Phenomenal! Everyone just loved you. You are such a talent!"
Susan Bay St. Croix Retail
- "This upbeat collection of tunes opens with a lively country twang that had my 8-year-old clapping her hands and moving her feet to the music."
Sharon Parker--MN Parent Magazine
- "Themes of world peace, global harmony and respect for others differences flow freely here, but are not overbearing. Simple lyrics and arrangements, and a bouncy kid chorus featured on several selections, make singing along all the more inviting."
- ''Will Hale is our very own home grown 'Tom Chapin' here in Minneapolis!''
Constance Casey - Parent
- "Will Hale has accomplished a remarkable thing in his album I Love Everything. He has done an album for kids that includes good songs, inventive arrangements and great accompanists that will hold the ear of adults after numerous listenings. This is a finely produced effort, and I would recommended it not only to people with youngsters, but to anyone wanting to hear talented musicians stretching out on some new tunes."
Notes & Steps
- "Will Hale is always lively and full of energy, He makes a lasting impression, the kid’s love it!"
Lisa Pillar--New Horizon Childcare
- "Taking long trips, the kids would start to get crazy in the car and I would pop in I Love Everything and singing began! Cool!"
Kim Groth - Parent
- "Will Hale’s I Love Everything covers more musical ground than any children’s recording I‘ve ever heard! He really does Love EVERYTHING!"
- "I Like the part when it goes smile-smile-smile faster and faster! but I really like the oh yes! "
Osceola Elementary Kindergarten Student
- "Totally cool! Especially the drums"
Zackary Gath - age 7
- "He’s The Coolest Grown-up I Know!"
Jessica Buchta - age 12
- "Your music is great and very very neat!"
Tracie Yasukawa - age 8
- "Uplifting, fun and good for the spirit!"
- "There comes a time in life to put down your teddy bear and pick up your air guitar and rock!"
- "The great thing about knowledge is when you share an idea, you can give it all away and still have all you had to begin with." ( Love is the greatest idea)
Did you know that Vi Ameamo means "We Love You" in Italian!
Questions? Stories? Suggestions? Comments?
Send us a note
Tadpole Parade Contact Will Hale
Tadpole Parade Information Line: 651-321-3251
Copyright © 1996-
Tadpole Parade. All rights reserved.